"The art of bringing thoughts to life. Our designers will creatively breathe life to your vision."
A time tested process that blends professional creative talent with in-depth resources and knowledge by:
- Listen to your needs, dreams and vision
- Integrating the Architect or Interior Designer that is the best fit for you and your project
- Providing the imagination, creativity and objectivity to make your project come to life
- Suggest textures, style and colors to achieve pure visual harmony
- Performing budgetary analysis at intervals to facilitate cost control
- Completing a thorough, accurate estimating process with time tested vendors
- Finalizing construction documents that will guide the permitting building process
"When we build, let us think that we build forever."
- The Building Phase: Putting ideas into action with passion, pride and velocity
- A pre-construction meeting starts the process – and considers the neighbors too
- Our veteran project managers value great relationships and know how to communicate
- We provide a job completion schedule that is tracked weekly… and finishes on time
- On staff carpenters who “Handcraft Your Vision”
- 30 + year vendor partnerships
- Every Lake Country employee is in charge of production quality control. It’s our culture
- Our closing meeting makes sure everything is just right – and ensures Lake Country Quality
"Let it be such work as our descendants will thank us for; and let us think, as we lay stone on stone, that a time will come when those stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them."
- Customer service is not a job, it’s a culture. And we are good at it.
- We don’t call it a punch list. We say it’s our “Gift List.” We want to leave you with a present.
- Any immediate “touch ups” are schedule and taken care of with your interest and timing in mind.
- We provide a one years “Gift List,” and remind you to send it back in 12 months.
- Our valued vendors stand with us on quality, service, accountability and warranty.
- We view Customer Service as a devotion to excellent customer relations.
- We want you to tell your friends about Lake Country.