Stay at Home | Accessibility
All Stay at Homesm projects combine beautiful design with safety features that improve your home’s functionality as you age in place. Our expert’s primary concern is developing a comfortable, accessible environment that meets your unique needs so you can stay at home.
Safety & Convenience Features:
- Lighted, rocker-style switches are easier to operate and see in low light than traditional switches
- Raised electrical outlets (up to 24″ off of the floor) improve usability and access
- Doorbell intercom connected to a cordless telephone increases security
Door Thresholds & Hardware:
- Low or no height thresholds in doorways reduce tripping hazards and improve wheelchair accessibility
- A flat floor transition between interior rooms adds convenience and safety
- Automatic door openers simplify entry, no digging for your keys!