Stay at Home | Exterior
In our harsh Minnesota climate, planning for your safety outdoors is just as important as for the indoors. The experts at Stay at Homesm know how to create a beautiful and inviting exterior that incorporates features to protect your safety as you age in place.
Ramps & Steps:
- Install ramps, replacing stairs for easier accessibility and improved safety
- Replace wood or other slippery surfaces with concrete for added traction in any weather
- Install lever-style door handles for easier operation than knobs
- Create a large, flat space outside for easy maneuverability
- Widen entry doors and eliminate thresholds for easier accessibility
Stay At Homesm offers a variety of services to make your entire home safer and more functional. To learn more about all of the services we offer our clients, visit the Our Services page.