Stay at Home | Hallways
Hallways are often overlooked when considering your stay at home, but these dark, narrow spaces can present safety concerns. The experts at Stay At Homesm know how to design a hallway that will add beauty and function to your home while maintaining a safe living environment.
Universal Design Features for the Hallway:
- Consolidate hallways and align doorways to make rooms more accessible
- Add lever-style hardware to all doors for easier operation
- Swap swinging doors with pocket doors to eliminate hallway and room obstructions
- Ensure all doorways are at least 36″ wide with no threshold for easy access
- Install flooring surface that provides good traction for added stability